Music Festival – In collaboration with Music Everyone School a series of workshops to bring together traditional musicians/teachers with young students with a one-weekend Festival at end.
The goal of the program is:
- To perform the traditional music and modern music together
- To exchange and learn Lao traditions, cultures and music with other musicians.
One day exhibition about Laos music and concert on the 28th February 2016 at Pasa School
- 9:00 am– 16:00 pm, welcome everyone to visit and get more information about Lao traditional instruments/music from our team and learn about MES and the Laos Culture Challenge Fund (LCCF) program.
- 18:00 – 20:00 pm, opening ceremony, concert (performed by the students from the workshop)
- On stage you’ll see Lao traditional music as well as some performances dance etc.
- The workshop will be 2 days per week Saturday & Sunday, 2 hours per day 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Start from 05th Sep 2015 to 31st Oct 2015 (17 workshops at MES)
- Rehearsal from 1st Nov, 2015 to 21st Feb, 2016 (33 days), final rehearsal day on 27th Feb 2016;
- The concert will be on the 28th Feb 2016
- 10-16 students (6-10 traditional instruments & 4-6 modern instruments)