Over last week, MES was visited and helped by several old and new volunteers… and MES would kindly thank you all for your comments.
- Warren Read from Australia ” A great project. Thanks to the sponsor and the director!”
- Tricia Feengy from Australia ” Fantastic. Good on you.”
- Danny Stevens from and his friend the USA “Just walking, excited to see the school.”
- Katia Lyra from Brasil “I love music!”
- Maria from Malaysia and her friend ‘ Dear students have to learn good melody for future.”
Mr. Paul, Ben and one of the volunteer are having a music jam with students on the activity day.
Maria and her friend were showing how to play creative instruments. They had some wooden balls with the ball there is rice inside, wooden spoon and the bones from the cows as the instruments. They made a really nice show. It was brilliant and fantastic.